Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line: A Ship Full of Fun for All Ages
Carnival Cruise Line, branded as the “World’s Most Popular Cruise Line™”, offers fun-filled cruises for all ages to destinations across the globe. Carnival Cruise Line has a fleet of 23 ships that takes passengers on three to eighteen day cruises to the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada/New England, Europe, Tahiti and Fiji, and South America. The on-ship activities provide entertainment for passengers of all ages. Honeymooning couples, families with children, and retirees who go on Carnival Cruise Line report having a great time. Carnival Cruise Line has won several awards, including being ranked as the “Number One Cruise Line” by Southern Living, American Express’ “Gold Award of Excellence”, the National Association of Cruise Directed Agencies’ “Best Value” award, and Cruise One’s “Best of the Best” for the past four years. Another reason why people choose Carnival is that virtually everything is included in the price when the cruise is booked, making it easier to plan and budget for vacations.
Guests Enjoy a Sail Away Party
Unique Experiences Provide the Reason to Cruise with Carnival Cruise Line
The one-of-a-kind onboard experiences, along with highly rated passenger service, that Carnival Cruises offers for people of any age make it unique in the industry. Singles can meet and mingle in one of the ship’s lounges, which offer a broad selection of dance mixes. Carnival offers on-ship wedding packages as well as unique onshore destination wedding packages in exotic locations such as Barbados, Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay. Families enjoy Carnival Waterworks, an on-ship water park featuring the Twister, which is a four-deck-high, 300-foot-long water slide, and the Green Thunder, a racing waterside with a 100-foot drop. For adults whose children have left the nest, or who have left the children at Camp Carnival, Cloud Nine offers an adult-only retreat with a full range of spa services.
The Expansion of Fun with Carnival Cruise Line FunShip 2.0
Starting in 2012, Carnival Cruise Line is rolling out new onboard experiences so that passengers can have even more fun on Carnival cruises.
The Carnival Cruise Line FunShip 2.0 experiences include these additions to the range of onboard facilities:
- The Alchemy Bar is just what the doctor ordered, with its variety of unique cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks compounded by expert bartenders in this vintage pharmacy-themed bar.
- The Blue Iguana Cantina and The Blue Iguana Tequila Bar offer fresh Mexican food, cocktails, and a wide selection of Mexican Beer.
- The Library Bar brings the atmosphere of an early 20th century salon onboard with an opportunity for passengers to enjoy books, conversation, and board games, while drinking wine from self-serve dispensers as well as stylish cocktails prepared by the unobtrusive bar staff.
- Hasbro, The Game Show is a chance for families to compete with each other onstage in giant versions of classic Hasbro games, such as Sorry and Connect Four.
- The Punchliner Comedy Club features comedians screened by George Lopez. Passengers can also enjoy midday performances, which include a brunch buffet.
- The Red Frog Run Bar highlights Carnival’s private label beer, Thirsty Frog Red, and Caribbean rum in a tropical island atmosphere.
- The first passenger reviews of the Carnival Cruise Line FunShip 2.0 show that Carnival has again succeeded in providing fun for passengers of all ages.